Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

hi

i just updated to the new version of ja social feed plugin and before i could save differents yourtube sources to different categories and now with the update it only let me save All youtube sources into the same category.

example:

if i have “a” “b” “c” youtube sources and i change the “a” category destination it change “b” and “c” category destinations too to the same is set on “a”

solutions?

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Kansen,

We use individual profile to store settings for each social account, so you can config different setting for each profile.
    When you switch tab (profile) in plugin setting form, the configuration of profile will be loaded by ajax, so they will have a delay time when switching.

That why you will see the setting value of other profile (I guess).

Please give me your administrator account via PM for further checking if my prediction is incorrect, I’ll check and resolve it for you.

kansen Friend

hi dead code

next day it was fine, till now

i cant open the plugin setting, or wall template setting, or anything with ajax loading in administrator, what could be the problem? :S

i cant even save a new article (joomla content or k2) it show me upload error message.

any clue?

regarts

kansen Friend

<em>@kansen 329062 wrote:</em><blockquote>hi dead code

next day it was fine, till now

i cant open the plugin setting, or wall template setting, or anything with ajax loading in administrator, what could be the problem? :S

i cant even save a new article (joomla content or k2) it show me upload error message.

any clue?

regarts</blockquote>

i see the problem i think was from remote copy of jquery, changed to local and all is ok, google is not going good these days…

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello Kansen,

Please send me your admin detail in PM for further checking, and do not forget add this thread url in your PM. I shall take a further look on such.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum