Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello,

we have a problem with the plugin Ja System Social Feed Plugin.

We made some tests with a fresh quick start installation (JA Zite template and we made the update of all components).
    So we add a new faceboook profile, and set ‘update articles’ to yes.
    But nothing changes in front end…

So we click on ‘run now’ in the cron interval parameter, and we have always this error message :
    The connection to the server was reset while the page loads.

So we change the URL converter service to realurl.org, and click again on the “run now’ button.
    After 1 minute we have this message : ‘done’ So apparently it is ok.

But nothing change in the frontend (menu K2/Facebook)
    Caches are cleared.

Do you have a idea of what to do to fix this ?
    – – – – – – – – – – – – –

And what can we do to made the same category in Joomla (not in K2) ?
    Create a category named “Facebook content type” ?
    There is no documentation, and we don’t understand which parameter tell to this plugin, in which category it must place these facebook’s articles.
    – – – – – – – – – – – – –

Thank in advance for any help.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello dieudonne,

Please give me your administrator account and FTP account in PM for further checking.
    I’ll help you to resolve this issue

dieudonne Friend

Thank in advance.
    I just PM you with the access code.

Thanh Nguyen Viet Friend

Hello again,

I have checked your site, facebook post has been imported, and I see that they are displayed in the page
    http://www.campagnes-cire.be/frontexit/index.php?option=com_k2&view=itemlist&layout=category&task=category&id=4&Itemid=498

regarding “update article” option, if it is enabled, old post that imported in previous times will be updated with new content that return from feed. But in feed, only some new items is returned, that why only some recently articles is might updated, not all imported post.

please have a look

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Thanh Nguyen Viet 11 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum