Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

I use the JA System Social Feed plugin to populate some of my wall’s with content from FB and twitter.

I cant seem to find the way to show the link back to the social media.

The article is showing fine, but the link to the original article on Facebook (or twitter) isnt showing.

What parameter do I have to set to show it ?

Thx

Saguaros Moderator

Hi nicexotic,

In backend settings of this JA Social Feed plugin, there is param name Source Text, you can add your own text there:

Regards

nicexotic Friend

Thx for your reply, Saguaros.

But that is not a solution to my problem. Those settings are as you suggested.

Problem is that I dont see that (source Facebook) in the article on the frontpage.

1. fb_share
    2. fb_share_admin
    Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you pm me admin and FTP account of your site? I need a closer look to check this for you.

Regards

nicexotic Friend

<em>@Saguaros 368018 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi,

Could you pm me admin and FTP account of your site? I need a closer look to check this for you.

Regards</blockquote>

Thanks for your reply.

I have pm you the login-data.

Further, If I use K2 for the social updates, I have noticed the absence of the source, however, if I use the standard joomla categories, the source is mentionned as on the demo site.

Second problem I have is with the extended classes icon, the facebook and twitter icons as on the demo site. I have created them in K2, but I have to manually update the articles in the back-end, before the facebook (or twitter) icon’s appear.

Maybee if you have time, take a look at that too please.

Thx in advance.

and ps, sorry for the late response (had to travel some for work, no computer at my disposal on the road 🙁 )

Saguaros Moderator

Hi nicexotic,

My mistake, I just checked again with this template in my end and this JA Social feed plugin supports to show that source text in Joomla content only. I will pass this to dev team for further consideration so that it can support also in K2 content or not.

Kindly wait.

Regards

ozzymanson2 Friend

i have the same problem

<em>@Saguaros 369608 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi nicexotic,

My mistake, I just checked again with this template in my end and this JA Social feed plugin supports to show that source text in Joomla content only. I will pass this to dev team for further consideration so that it can support also in K2 content or not.

Kindly wait.

Regards</blockquote>

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  ozzymanson2 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum