Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have a social button plugin that is all in one. I have insertet the tag that generates the buttons in a module and would like to insert in in the top level of my main menu. But i can only get it to show in 2´ level.

See my page tekstlogo.dk Under “Del”

But i would like it to look like the attached.

Is there a easier way like you have done in the top menu of your site?

1. Untitled-2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

The concept is this

You need to create a new module with the plugin inside and publish it in the top level position if you haven’t any free position there then you need to create a new one.

If you can send me via PM your details ( super user account and link ) for the back end i can help you to solve this problem

Regards

tekstlogo Friend

I think i understand the concept, i just can´t get it to work as i want 🙂

PM sent.

tekstlogo Friend

I have made the module position as instructet and it almost work. I ave 3 issues.

– The social buttons are not clickalble in the position they are now. I have tried to apply a z-index but cant figure out why it is not clcickable.
    – There are some margin space around the insertet module. It means that the main and right collum below is pushed about 5 px down. How do i remove the margin around the module?
    – The module dont show on the frontpage, but that is maybe something with the social plugin it self. Not yours.

tekstlogo.dk

pavit Moderator

Hi from your template.css in /templates/ja_zeolite_ii/css/template.css around line 940

#ja-mainnav .inner {
    background: url("../images/mainnav-rbg.gif") no-repeat scroll right bottom transparent;
    height: auto;
    padding: 0;
    position: relative;
    z-index: 9999; <-----------remove this
    }

In the same file around line 575

#ja-container .main {
    padding: 10px 0 0; <------------change the padding to 2px
    }

tekstlogo Friend

Thank you so much 🙂

It works like a charm.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  tekstlogo 12 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum