Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author

thanks for that Frank

a small point: current version is 1.0.6 – I know zer0 about JAWall so does that make any/much difference?

I’ll give it a go anyway and let you know what happens

pixelzombie Friend

Hi bule,

JA Wall 1.0.6 shouldn’t be a problem at all. Apply the changes as described in the first post of this thread.

Cheers

Frank

G CSaleh Friend

Bumping this thread. I’ve just downloaded the 1.0.9 version of JA Wall.
    Are there any changes for Joomla 3.2.x?
    Are there any updates for Sobi Pro 1.1.x?
    And finally, any suggestions on connecting it to JEvents calendars? 🙂

Arvind Chauhan Moderator

Hi,

No there are no changes for sobipro as it is not a official feature and frank (our ex moderator) shared his work for the benefit of JA Wall users. I shall ping Frank to see if he has updates to offer. For now, we are working on releasing few themes for JA Wall for now. You can share your Jevents issue and if its easy to fix our team will help you out. Please open a new thread for Jevent issue.

G CSaleh Friend

Will do, Thank you. You can close this thread. ~SCOT

javalquimia Friend

Please, I´m using SobiPro component with this JaWall sobipro template and I found interesting this thread.
    It´s working fine on my website but my problem is I can´t get showed modules on “sidebar” or “aside” position. Any idea?

phong nam Friend

@javalquimia: By default, the initial installation package of SobiPro component just contains the available applications under “plugin” types, NOT modules yet. I wonder which module of this component you are trying to display?

However, you can try to check out the menu assignment of this module setting and remember to clear System Cache after making changes to configuration.

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum