Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Good morning everybody,
    since the home page is quite long I thought to make some sub-menu items via URL menu item type.
    This way from the menu in the home page I can link to sections within the home page itself.
    The question is: how to smooth scroll to these sections?
    That would be great to have the same effect like when going up clicking the arrow up when down in the home page.
    Thanks,
    Have a good day.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Any sample site which has the same feature as you’re mentioning?

lawyerlinguist Friend

Hi, thanks for replying.
    Well…any one page site with a smooth scroll effect.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

You mean one page website? It will require a bit much customization to make JA Law Firm to become onepage site, if you’re not familiar with JS/CSS, I recommend you to hire a developer to get it done for you.

Regards

lawyerlinguist Friend

Hi, thanks for replying.
    Well, I have a standard home page like provided by the template; in the menu, I added some submenu links to the Home menu item linking to the sections down in the home page. It works, I’d just like to have the smooth scroll effect when reaching the section linked.
    Just like, when you are down in the home page and click the arrow up and it smoothly gets you to the top of the home page. I’d like to smooth scroll on the way down too when getting the sections on the home page.

Thanks

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

Could you try this suggestion? https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/one-page-function-anchor-with-smooth-scroll/#post-1072204

Remember to backup your site first.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 6 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum