Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I have configured the template according to your demo here: http://vlb.artisanwebandprint.com

I am using the Smart Search Module for the search position in the template. The icon shows up nicely however if I click it, the module searches for “Search” which is default in Joomla core returning no results. Rather than make the user click the button, then search, I’d like to add the search term field so they can type in a search then click the icon. I’ve tried to work with the CSS but I can only get the #ja-search inputbox to show up which is not what I want. I would love some feedback on how to simply add the field to the left of the search icon and to the right of the social media icons.

Thanks,

Dawn

Stork11 Friend

Hello Dawn,

I have checked the problem on your site, i see there is changed html structure for search form and css file on your site. If possible pm me admin access and ftp account. I shall try to help you fix the error on #ja-search from.

Regards.

ArtisanWeb Friend

PM sent.

Thanks Stork11

ArtisanWeb Friend

Hi Stork,

I just sent a second PM with the login credentials as I’m not sure if it got lost over the holiday weekend. Happy New Year by the way 🙂

I’m also having trouble with the “logo” on the site too, it doesn’t link to home, it just refreshes the page. Is there something I need to change?

http://vlb.artisanwebandprint.com

Thanks,

Dawn

Stork11 Friend

Hello Dawn,

FTP account is incorrect. Please re-check.

Regards.

ArtisanWeb Friend

FTP information sent again.

Dawn

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  ArtisanWeb 11 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum