Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

This is hapened in my fourth article what I wrote for my fagus site, first 3 articles do not have that issue. I use this code for my articles : <div class=”legend”><h3 class=”legend-title”>Your title</h3><p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet consectetuer at elit augue In lorem. Quis Donec libero at Vivamus mi fringilla neque commodo at vitae. A mauris risus consequat ac egestas netus est Vestibulum Curabitur consectetuer.</p></div>
    So far everything work perfect, but now sudenly >Your titlle< do not blend very well with background , how you can see in image bellow, black background are visible behind the titlle. Again, this isue are only in my last article, all other articles do not have that problem and titlle blend perfectly with background.
    Here is the image of bug:

Is not a big bug, but Fagus template are so perfect that IMO everything, even smalest details need to be perfect. If anyone know what to do it will be very apreciated.
    Thank you

mfcphil Friend

Try and change YOUR TITLE with some of your own text and save it…that should help

arba Friend

Ehh , fixed by myself 5 minutes after I posted this thread :-[
    Text need to start few cm lower from the top of main body , probably there was to much black on the top of the main body and titlle can not blend very well. I write titlle name and “put” text few cm lower. That was acidently 😎 made in my first articles and that is the reason why I do not had issue in those articles.

mfcphil Friend

Hey everyone makes mistakes….good luck with your site 😀

arba Friend

Thank you mfcphil , that work too even small hint of black background are still visible with you way 😎 .
    I hate those small bugs 😀 , finally I get concetration for writing contents /after I watched pc monitor for half hour/ write first sentences, save to see how is look like and bump .. bug, and then I lost all my inspiration 😀

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  arba 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum