Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Where are you guys hosted at?

You might want to think about moving to some new servers. Your website is very slow and unresponsive, 99% of the time. Other websites work great, I am on a T-1 so it’s not me. 😮

Michael Casha Friend

JoomlArt is currently hosted on a dedicated server. I personally don’t have any issues in regards to accessing the site (from Australia) on a 256k connection, so no idea what’s happening there.

mfcphil Friend

It has been very slow for the last week or so…..on and off

bigrk Friend

Yes it has been extremely slow…almost like they are on a shared server. I have barely been able to get on for 4 days now and it is getting worse with each try. It is almost exactly like it was a few months ago just before they moved to a new server. Also when able to finally make it there is absolutely no one using site…numbers wise. It’s pretty wierd. :confused:

mfcphil Friend

Wooow 3 mins to open a page…..whats going on…been poor all day…kick your server up the ****

arba Friend

Same here, very slovly, this is my second atempt to wrote post . Took me minutes for each page

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  arba 16 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum