Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Am I missing something in regards to the SLogin module’s floating settings over the video?

I am running the 3.2v
    i installed the quickstart
    i then installed slogin
    i activated the module, and followed the documentation guide available online, but i’m a bit lost how to get the module to float above the video, instead of beginning after…

I’m curious what i’m missing?

Thank you in advance. The new theme blows my mind. 😀

1. Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-3.43.21-PM
    2. Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-3.42.58-PM
    3. Screen-Shot-2013-12-11-at-3.43.41-PM
    Wall Crasher Developer

Hi mvollero,

You can try to add suffix class ‘ slogin container’ to the module.
    Note: there a space before class name ‘ slogin’

Hope it helps

kelvinsn Friend

<em>@mvollero 401605 wrote:</em><blockquote>Am I missing something in regards to the SLogin module’s floating settings over the video?

I am running the 3.2v
    i installed the quickstart
    i then installed slogin
    i activated the module, and followed the documentation guide available online, but i’m a bit lost how to get the module to float above the video, instead of beginning after…

I’m curious what i’m missing?

Thank you in advance. The new theme blows my mind. 😀

.</blockquote>

where did you get the slogin? can’t see seem to find it anywhere in the template THANKS

mvollero Friend

The space made all the difference! Thank you so much. Now I just need to figure out how to format it…. Thanks again!

mvollero Friend

downloaded it from extensions.joomla.org separately

kelvinsn Friend

<em>@mvollero 401773 wrote:</em><blockquote>downloaded it from extensions.joomla.org separately</blockquote>

Which one specifically they are lots there? the one used in the template i mean.

mvollero Friend

I hope this isn’t against forum rules to link to this…

http://joomline.org/extensions/component-for-joomla/slogin.html

You just need to tweak a few settings and use their documentation. I’m still not getting google+ to work unfortunately.. fb is up though!

kelvinsn Friend

How do i make the text above the social buttons white because they are coming out as gray not bright white like in the demo

Adam Bartnicki Friend

just put as a title

Sami Mattila Friend

AARRRGGHHHH!!! It took me almost an hour to find some #%&brain put a (empty) space in-front of the SLogin (video) module suffix. Really clever way to piss people off.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Sami Mattila 10 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum