Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello There,
    I am using the quickstart installation of JA Minisite on Joomla 1.7. I edited all the titles of the slideshow description, created a folder (images/stories/portal) and added one picture (640×400). Now you can only see the picture but not description. What can I do? Should the size of the picture be different than the suggested value on the template? I would appreciate very much your help!

pavit Moderator

Hi boizan

I’m checking on your site right now

pavit Moderator

Hi boizan

In your images/stories/portal folder you have 3 images named

iengjportal1.jpg 640 x 400
    iengjportal2.jpg 640 x 400
    iengjportal3.jpg 640 x 400

while in your slideshow for your description settings you have sl-1.jpg – sl-2.jpg – sl-3.jpg

you must change the name of your images in your description settings and also the dimensions if you have 640 x 400 images in the slideshow settings must be the same of your images

also if you have only 3 images your description must be only for 3 images

I have also noticed that you have an older version of the JaT3 Framework plugin please update it through your Ja_extension manager component

for the correct settings of your slideshow module please read this guide

boizan Friend

Hello Pavit,
    Thank you so much for your quickly support. I will review the guide and update the T3 framework.
    Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  boizan 12 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum