Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

I’ve been trying to get Slideshow2 to work with articles, but I cannot make sense of how everything should align. My thumbnails are all over the place (in Navigation). In the stage, the images show up some times, but some times not.

***** I resolved my own issue ********

if your thumbnails look wrong, as they did in my case (out of alignment, some would show and some not, all were justified differently on page). If you change the width and height of the navigation items, you have to adjust the thumbnail height and width accordingly. This was a huge oversight on my part.

dlimun Friend

<em>@iammontoya 165706 wrote:</em><blockquote>I’ve been trying to get Slideshow2 to work with articles, but I cannot make sense of how everything should align. My thumbnails are all over the place (in Navigation). In the stage, the images show up some times, but some times not.

***** I resolved my own issue ********

if your thumbnails look wrong, as they did in my case (out of alignment, some would show and some not, all were justified differently on page). If you change the width and height of the navigation items, you have to adjust the thumbnail height and width accordingly. This was a huge oversight on my part.</blockquote>

I also having problem with the JA SlideShow2. I install the package using quickstart. When I try to replace the original image, my new image doesn’t appear. Always show the original image. Anyone can give solution?

Thanks

iammontoya Friend

Have you tried switching between using www in front of your site and taking it off? Seems to be the difference for me, and I dont know how to fix that either.

cjmicro Friend

sometimes the slideshow is cached so it takes awhile to show up, you can clear the cache and try again, but sometimes it will show up later on its own.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cjmicro 14 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum