Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hello,
    Where is possible to change a frame which is always the same – browser frame around photos in slideshow 2.
    Is there any special way to set up a slideshow. I just change the image folder and in Description for each Item change names with names in new folder. And now I get just first photo, no rotation and even random fnction doesn’t work.

Any idea?

thanks
    z

Saguaros Moderator

Dear uzvezda!

You try to disable cache option in the advanced parameter of the module, can you pls give me the administrator account via your ticket: ASO-156771

timnz Friend

Hi, I have disabled the cache for the JASlideshow2 module, but my changes in the templ/default.php file are not applied.

Do I need to do anything special here? e.g. Apache settings etc.

uzvezda Friend

I disabled the cache and nothing changed. Than I realized that I had different names with _ between for images and I changed it to – instead of _ and now it works. But later I’ve tried to change it back to _ and it works as well. So I don’t know what it was.
    Thanks anyway.

timnz Friend

Had to trace through PHP code for module (not my first choice of language), and discovered that the JModuleHelper:getLayoutPath will check two paths, and that the default.php is actually retrieved from the templates sub directory, so I was modifying the wrong one.

Now onto to removing the iMAC and putting bigger images on the right…:D

Saguaros Moderator

hmm timnz, did you have got this issue?

timnz Friend

<em>@tienhc 179978 wrote:</em><blockquote>hmm timnz, did you have got this issue?</blockquote>

If you’re asking did I resolve this, yes, everything is how I want it now.
    I love the Halite template.

Figuring out how all the modules and templates are wired up and integrate with Joomla is time consuming though, and I have very little experience with PHP.

Cheers,
    Tim

fsctmikado Friend

I got the same prob…
    …how have you solved the problem? any solution you could post for the rest of us?

uzvezda Friend

I’ve solved it with cache. It all works now. And for frame you can change it to change the image behind. But be carfull with size, that be correct.

R.

fsctmikado Friend

I always got this browserfram (safari?) on top of my images in the slide. how can i get rid of this frame?

fsctmikado Friend

now i solved it on my own. in the slideshow2.css i found the link, that in the template(ja_norite)/images directory is a frame called window.png. i just turned it transparent with photoshop and all where fine.

uzvezda Friend

Position of image is in

templatesja_noriteimageswindow.png

you can change it whateve you like. just be aware of size

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  uzvezda 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum