Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

I have problem with module SLIDESHOW. When you click on image you have different url link then when you click on title. URL from image, doesn’t show other modules, and you have. Link from title is correct. Please help me to solve this problem.

1. slideshow2
    Hayden A Friend

@marwach,
    I have passed this issue to our development team to investigate further.
    You can check status at http://pm.joomlart.com/browse/JATCFUBIX-229. Highly appreciate your patience on this.

Mall Friend

@marwach,

I see your site uses the old version of JA Slideshow module on your website, please upgrade to the latest JA Slideshow, it should help to resolve the issue.

marwach Friend

Unfortunately, it’s worse than before.
    Earlier version of module, was showing left or right modules, after your clicked on linked title.
    New version mod_jaslideshow.v2.7.1 – doesn’t show other modules, and it’s no matter you click on image, or on title.

Mall Friend

@marwach,

You should turn on “Search Engine Friendly URLs” from System Configuration > SEO Settings for the Slideshow work fine.

If your hostting can not do it now, you can find the file at “http://kagero.eu/modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/script/script.js” and then do:

Go to line number 1382 and then replace

if (url) {
    e.stop();

if (target == '_blank'){
    window.open(url, 'JAWindow');
    } else {
    window.location.href = url;
    }
    }

By:

if (url) {
    e.stop();
    url = url.replace(/&/g,'&');
    if (target.indexOf('_blank') != -1){
    window.open(url, 'JAWindow');
    } else {
    window.location.href = url;
    }
    }

Let me know how it goes.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Mall 9 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum