Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Currently, the slideshow module makes the entire area a link, not just the button.

Is it possible to remove the link from the entire area so that you can link to other pages and not just the page used to create the particular slide?

Manos Moderator

Hello,

You can use the description field that’s in the module settings and instead of showing images from articles switch it to showing images from image folder.

That way you can add a description to your image and make a link to any article you need for that.

I hope that my answer addresses your inquiries.

Regards

mhoerner Friend

Thanks! That fixed the issue with multiple urls.

I have now ran into another issue that I was having even before. The slideshow is not showing all the available slides in the bottom navigation bar. There are supposed to be three slides and it is only showing two.

Here is my backend configuration settings.

Is there a way when you are pulling the images from the folder that you can insert text in the navigation part instead of having to rely on thumbnails?

1. slideshow4
    2. slideshow3
    3. slideshow2
    4. slideshow1
    Manos Moderator

Can you check if under folder /resized you have the 3 slides ?
    As for your second question, you have to customize the JA Slideshow module in order to replace the thumbnails with text or insert text in the navigation part.

Also you might check other profiles of the JA Slideshow module that might be more suitable to what you want to achieve.

Manos Moderator

Hello,

Is this solved for you ? Please let me know if there’s anything else you need help with.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Manos 12 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum