Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

hi, i am trying to write my text in slide show menu like in demo

JA Nickel
    New Joomla! Business Portal
    You might have known our corporate templates JA Edenite, JA Mageia, JA Bellatrix etc., this collection now sees a new alternative

using this code :

<h3>My Head</h3>
    <span>Mycontent</p>

but i cant display the info in slide show. can you help me?

aman204 Friend

You can copy over this to Description for each Item
    text field in module parameters and then, make changes accordingly::

<h3>JA Nickel</h3>
    <span>New Joomla! Business Portal</span>
    <p>You might have known our corporate templates JA Edenite, JA Mageia, JA Bellatrix etc., this collection now sees a new alternative</p>

<h3>JA Opal</h3>
    <span>JA Opal – Joomla! Sports News Template</span>
    <p>Welcome to JoomlArt’s new sport template series – JA Opal! You might want to create professional sports sites on racing, basketball, hockey, golf club etc., or just a sports blog for personal hobby, JA Opal would be in hand. Strong, youthful but remains tidy and charming!.</p>

sermeric Friend

hi, thx for reply.
    already have the same text in my “Description for each Item” section. But it doesnt working. Image name is same too.

more help needed 🙂 🙂

thank you.

aman204 Friend

Will it be possible for you to please pm me superadmin details to take closer look

sermeric Friend

i have posted account details to your inbox. thank you, aman!

aman204 Friend

To troubleshoot, Please try to install older version of specific module which can be found in quickstart package

mediazpteltd Friend

Hi,

once i change the words within the code, my words would not appear not appear. also alignment for the template is aligned to left in new IE.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  mediazpteltd 13 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum