Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)
  • Author

<em>@Ninja Lead 478076 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem on your site is fixed with my solution into templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css file

.has-slideshow .t3-mainbody {
    margin-top: 148px;
    }

.ja-ss-desc h3 {
    background: #ffffff ;
    }

.ja-ss-desc p {
    background-color: #337ca0 ; /*testimonial bgcolor*/
    color: #ffffff ;
    }
    @media (min-width: 992px) {
    .ja-ss-btns {
    top: 265px !important;
    }
    }

</blockquote>

hello! thanks for the fix! but i want to make it look something like the demo though. i’m trying to copy the same from the demo but it looks like it’s not following the one in custom.css.

phoenix28 Friend

<em>@Ninja Lead 478076 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem on your site is fixed with my solution into templates/ja_decor/css/custom.css file

}

.ja-ss-desc h3 {
    }

.ja-ss-desc p {
    }
    .ja-ss-btns {
    }
    }

</blockquote>

hello! thanks for the fix! but i want to make it look something like the demo though. i’m trying to copy the same from the demo but it looks like it’s not following the one in custom.css.

phoenix28 Friend

}

.ja-ss-desc h3 {
    }

.ja-ss-desc p {
    }
    .ja-ss-btns {
    }
    }

</blockquote>

phoenix28 Friend

i’m trying to copy the original style for the look same as in the demo but i still can’t make it work 🙁

phoenix28 Friend

i’m trying to copy the original style for the look same as in the demo but i still can’t make it work 🙁

phoenix28 Friend

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@phoenix28 478530 wrote:</em><blockquote>i’m trying to copy the original style for the look same as in the demo but i still can’t make it work :(</blockquote>

I only changed the configuration under description of image item, check the the screenshot

Now, you can see the css style as in our demo site.

1. Screen-Shot-2015-06-17-at-14.53.32
Viewing 7 posts - 31 through 37 (of 37 total)

This topic contains 37 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  phoenix28 8 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum