Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

The slideshow is sloppy and loads in the middle of the screen then jumps to the left. This module needs to be re-engineered. Can anyone tell me how to take the slideshow code from another template and make it work with this template. I was looking at the JA Social slideshow. Will that one work with this template, and still have the 3 blocks overlaying at the bottom like it is now? Or how do I modify the css/php of one of the existing styles? Also I tried both styles; owl and gallery, but the gallery style did not change. How to fix this please.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    If there is minor style changes like change color, text give me a screenshot i will help you to change it. Beside if you completely re style the slideshow file , you can find it in template folder /acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php
    . you can ise the JA slideshow lite too feom JA Social but it use the default standard style of Ja slideshow lite module.
    You can also use the acm slideshow from JA uber with help of this tutorial
    https://www.joomlart.com/documentation/joomla-templates/uber-template/acm-configuration#acm-other-template

pjeanbaptist@comcast.net Friend

Thanks for the help Pankaj

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pjeanbaptist@comcast.net 7 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum