Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi everybody,

I am trying to put a custom html at the right of the slideshow, but unfortunately puts one at the top of the other :((

Are there any ideas how I can change this behavior?

Thanks all for your time

Sherlock Friend

Dear skeppsis,

You can post here the url where the issue can be seen (remember to turn off optimize css in the template back-end >> Global tab ) I will check to detect which css element need to be changed.

skepsis Friend

Dear dathq here is the url http://www.skepsissoft.gr/~doukas/ and the you can see the problem

Thanks for your help

Sherlock Friend

Dear skepsis,

Please just try as following
    open the file of template/your_template/css/template.css and adding below css
    #ja-slideshow .custom{
    position:relative;
    float:left;
    }
    .ja-slidewrap_business{
    position:relative;
    float:left;
    }

I hope these would help !

skepsis Friend

Works like a charm! Thanks a lot! 😀

april4t Friend

This old thread is related to what I would like to do. I have JA Mendozite and would like to place a custom html module in a position to the right of the slideshow just as skeppsis’s site currently has a video. I am a relative newby at Joomla. Can anyone explain how I can use a position to place a custom html module to the right of the slideshow?

I thought it would be simple enough to change a current position that I am not using. The more I read, the more confused I got. For example, when I view my layout with ?tp=1, the actual position of JA Mendozite slideshow are not in the same order as the templateDetails.xml (“<position>slideshow</position>” is way down at the bottom of the list).

<em>@Sherlock Holmes 226513 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear skeppsis,

You can post here the url where the issue can be seen (remember to turn off optimize css in the template back-end >> Global tab ) I will check to detect which css element need to be changed.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

@april4: It would be great if you can include URL of your site, an illustrated screenshot of what you are trying to achieve, It would help to understand the issue and give you specific answers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum