Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hi – new to jomla – th sildeshow is holding image one – overlaying image 2 and image one is fading/turned off. I am using transparent gifs or the effect so that is why visibility is an issue.
    Thanks kindly for thoughts, Eric

ganoga Friend
    wooohanetworks Friend

What is the problem in detail? That both the pictures are fading over and due to the transparency it looks weird or that the images first fade, are overlaid and then quickly switch over to the next one? You should give some “what you want” to get a right answer. To simply use jpg files or non transparent pictures would solve the problem…:cool:

In any case, also when it is still no live site, I miss a link to Jones, Lang and LaSalle on your page, they have some of the finest hotels out there in their listing and especially those one good for rehab plus also some properties outside the U.S. that may not be so financially distracted form the economy fall out in the U.S.A.. At least like 2 years ago, when I last visited their site, I really liked their business approach….They are also friendly business guys, so I really miss that link there…;)

P.S.: I often heard from others “hey, use the edit/modify post function when you want to add something to the thread and no one answered already, do not post several own answers to your posting….” I also liked to do it that way but especially the moderators seem to hate this…

ganoga Friend

Hi – yes, using non trnsparent imagery would solve the isue but remove the effect that I am looking for . . . which is simple and could also be done with a flash ani quite quickly.
    The effect wanted with transparent is to fade in #1, hold, fade in #2 while #1 fade out (x fade), hold #2 and continue. Thoughts?
    Jone Lang are a group that we’ve never worked for. We are using this as a portal refernce site for our core hotel marketing services at http://www.panetieremarketing.com.
    Cheers for the New Year

wooohanetworks Friend

I don’t know, some modules here have some vartiety of presets, like JA Flowlist for example. You should try this one, it is part of some templates, just look over the description and install the module from the template package.

Otherwise would just flash make it exactly as you want but JA Flowlist also is a Flashmodule.

This one on your site should be the slideshow and it is also a good one but Flowlist gives more fading effects etc..

When you know a lot of JS can you modify the modules outside the admin settings too.

I have seen your other main site now, looks really like the “good and robust” non Joomla, non CMS, just a simple website homepage. Sometimes, as it is the topic of your sites, I think that currently it is like working with a system like Joomla when you do business that is proposed to be stable and suddenly it breaks a huge holel und the system would have to be reinstalled. God bless I haven’t any hotels running, but when I’d have, property management would I always let this job done by some external management…

Cheers new year!!!:)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  wooohanetworks 15 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum