Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hello, when I click on link of Ja_content slideshow in home page, I see the content with slideshow, and other features-intro. If I don’t want to see other features-intro but only slideshow on page of content how can I do?
    Thank you very much

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>If I don’t want to see other features-intro but only slideshow on page of content how can I do?</blockquote>

Hi

You should disable/unpublish modules published in menu item showed and leave only slideshow module published in that menu item

If you instead do not want to show also content on that menu item then you will need to assign to that menu item the layout features-intro-2 ( which not contain content block ) and add to it a new block ( slideshow ) below masthead block to show the slideshow module

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>If I don’t want to see other features-intro but only slideshow on page of content how can I do?</blockquote>

Hi

You should disable/unpublish modules published in menu item showed and leave only slideshow module published in that menu item

If you instead do not want to show also content on that menu item then you will need to assign to that menu item the layout features-intro-2 ( which not contain content block ) and add to it a new block ( slideshow ) below masthead block to show the slideshow module

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@pavit 502834 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

If you instead do not want to show also content on that menu item then you will need to assign to that menu item the layout features-intro-2 ( which not contain content block ) and add to it a new block ( slideshow ) below masthead block to show the slideshow module</blockquote>

Hello, you have a pm
    Thank you very much

blackeaglece Friend

<em>@pavit 502834 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

If you instead do not want to show also content on that menu item then you will need to assign to that menu item the layout features-intro-2 ( which not contain content block ) and add to it a new block ( slideshow ) below masthead block to show the slideshow module</blockquote>

Hello, you have a pm
    Thank you very much

pavit Moderator

<em>@blackeaglece 502865 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, you have a pm
    Thank you very much</blockquote>

I answered to your PM please check

pavit Moderator

<em>@blackeaglece 502865 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello, you have a pm
    Thank you very much</blockquote>

I answered to your PM please check

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum