Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hallo,

I need no link on the headline (right title) in the slideshow for joomla 3.2. Where I can deactive this?

And wehre I get the foot smaller? I need no footer menues 1, 2, 3 etc.

Regards Klaus

Hayden A Friend

@kugelmeier
    <blockquote>I need no link on the headline (right title) in the slideshow for joomla 3.2. Where I can deactive this?</blockquote>
    To deactivate the link, please open the file templatesja_bizhtmlmod_jaslideshowdefault_articles.php find and change
    From
    [PHP]<?php if( $showDescription ) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-slide-descs”>
    <?php foreach( $list as $item ) : ?>
    <div class=”ja-slide-desc”>
    <a <?php echo $target; ?> href=”<?php echo $item->link; ?>”>
    <span><?php echo $helper->trimString( $item->title, $titleMaxChars );?></span>
    </a>
    <?php echo $helper->trimString( $item->introtext, $descMaxChars, $includeTags ); ?>
    <?php if ($showDescription==’desc’ && $readmoretext!=”): ?>
    <a <?php echo $target; ?> class=”readon readmore” href=”<?php echo $item->link; ?>”>
    <?php echo $readmoretext;?>
    </a><?php endif; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>
    [/PHP]
    To:

<?php if( $showDescription ) : ?>
    <div class="ja-slide-descs">
    <?php foreach( $list as $item ) : ?>
    <div class="ja-slide-desc">
    <h3 <?php echo $target; ?> >
    <span><?php echo $helper->trimString( $item->title, $titleMaxChars );?></span>
    </h3>
    <?php echo $helper->trimString( $item->introtext, $descMaxChars, $includeTags ); ?>
    <?php if ($showDescription=='desc' && $readmoretext!=''): ?>
    <a <?php echo $target; ?> class="readon readmore" href="<?php echo $item->link; ?>">
    <?php echo $readmoretext;?>
    </a><?php endif; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endforeach; ?>
    </div>
    <?php endif; ?>

<blockquote>And wehre I get the foot smaller? I need no footer menues 1, 2, 3 etc.</blockquote>
    Please login backend => Module Manager => and disable modules with positions: footer-1, footer-2, footer-3, footer-4

<blockquote>And wehre I get the foot smaller? </blockquote>
    please create a new css file named: custom.css in the templatesja_bizcss path and add the following rule:
    [PHP].footer-info {
    min-height: auto;
    }[/PHP]

kugelmeier Friend

Hallo,

thank you very much. I have changed the code from default_art icles.php (slideshow) but there is always the link which shows the slide in the upper webside.
    How we deactive the h3 link?

Regards
    Klaus

Hayden A Friend

<blockquote>I have changed the code from default_art icles.php (slideshow) but there is always the link which shows the slide in the upper webside. How we deactive the h3 link?</blockquote>
    The current link is for the description which is active by default in slideshow module. Thus, it is not possible to deactivate the h3 link, unless you customise the slideshow module.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hayden A 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum