Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

It shows in firefox, ie6 and 7 but not 8. Why does ie suck and how can I fix this?

Here is the site http://www.kdhpressbox.com

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kdhsports

I have checked your website in IE8 and saw that there is an javascript error in your website

I think it is from a module or an article but it is so hard to debug if i could not have your information for checking

Please submit a ticket, send us your admin account, ftp account so that i could have a closer look on the issue

Also, you can disable each extension to find what is the problem?

kdhsports Friend

This problem still has not been fixed I submitted a ticket two days ago and have not heard back.

kdhsports,

Your Ticket has been received and a member of our staff will review it and reply accordingly. Listed below are details of this Ticket. Please make sure the Ticket ID remains in the subject at all times.

Ticket ID: NDV-925414
    Subject: [Joomlart.Com] – slideshow not showing in IE8
    Department: Technical
    Priority: Low

If you are a registered user, you can use login details to check the status of or reply to this Ticket online at: http://support.joomlart.com/

Please do let us know if we can assist you any further,

JoomlArt Customer Services

Anonymous Moderator

Hi kdhsports

We have just come back from weekends

I will check your website and reply you asap

kdhsports Friend

The problem still is not solved. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this error?

This is the error it gives me:

Line: 32
    Char: 1
    Error: invalid argument
    Code: 0

itgl72 Friend

I had something similiar on a site I worked on. I’ll have to go look and see if it is exact issue as this.

Anonymous Moderator

<em>@kdhsports 164436 wrote:</em><blockquote>The problem still is not solved. Does anyone have any idea how I can fix this error?

Code: 0</blockquote>

Hi kdhsports

I am sorry for this later. I have just come back from holiday

We have replied your ticket. Please kindly update your ftp account again.We will check and fix it for you

kdhsports Friend

Hi, this never got fixed and I let it lapse for a while, could someone look at this again and see if we cannot get it resovled. Let me know what you need from me on your end.

Thanks!!

Sherlock Friend

<em>@kdhsports 184030 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi, this never got fixed and I let it lapse for a while, could someone look at this again and see if we cannot get it resovled. Let me know what you need from me on your end.

Thanks!!</blockquote>

Dear kdhsports,

Please kindly submit a ticket give us your admin account as well as the FTP Information,I will have a further checking this issue for you !

kdhsports Friend

this finally got resolved with an upgrade to slideshow 2. although, the new animation isn’t as good. I can barely read the type face now.

Sherlock Friend

Dear kdhsports,

I see that the slideshow is working well ! any problem ?

rooze Friend

Hi,

I’m posting into this old thread since I have the exact same problem with Slideshow II in IE8 (works fine in Firefox/Safari) – The module doesn’t show and there’s a page error.

Code: 0

I noticed this problem was solved for the original poster by upgrading to SSII, but I’m already using vII

Any ideas please?

Rooze

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

This topic contains 12 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  rooze 13 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum