Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)
  • Author

I send you a MP and assign specified account in post to Super User.

linkzelda Friend

I send you a MP and assign specified account in post to Super User.

pavit Moderator

Your main menu item is using ” com_blankcomponent ? A Blank Page”

Please use the core Joomla settings for the home item , take a look at the documentation here

pavit Moderator

Your main menu item is using ” com_blankcomponent ? A Blank Page”

Please use the core Joomla settings for the home item , take a look at the documentation here

linkzelda Friend

I used this component because i don’t want see other articles.

In fact i used K2 component so i don’t want to show Blog or article of Joomla Core.

I look in document and i don’t find settings of Home Page.

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>I used this component because i don’t want see other articles.</blockquote>

Then set the number of articles showed to 0 ( zero )

linkzelda Friend

Now I used K2 Categories like in QuickStart and it’s always not showing my slideshow..

pavit Moderator

Could you please check now ?

It is showing correctly , you need to clean cache after applied changes

1. Screenshot_2
    linkzelda Friend

I see like you and I see you put “Accueil (home) Template” in Default but if you do this , all link and articles doesn’t show anymore. So only Home Page works now 🙁

pavit Moderator

<em>@linkzelda 476026 wrote:</em><blockquote>I see like you and I see you put “Accueil (home) Template” in Default but if you do this , all link and articles doesn’t show anymore. So only Home Page works now :(</blockquote>

I set the Accueil as the default template , you should verify now ( and eventually change ) the other menu items assigned templates

linkzelda Friend

All links are assigned on Default Template.

In Quick Start and other thread of forum, normally i found that you put Home Template only for Home Page. And you set Default Templte as default template. But if you do this Home Page does’nt work anymore.

So sorry for me the post is not solved…

pavit Moderator

<blockquote>So sorry for me the post is not solved…</blockquote>

It is not properly solved because this is not a template issue , but only a wrong configured template, please follow documentation to have your website working as should , each customization or new 3rd party component added to the website could compromise template settings.

Best regards

Viewing 12 posts - 16 through 27 (of 27 total)

This topic contains 27 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 8 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum