Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi, I use Joomla 1.5 with pariiti 1.2.

The slideshow not showing up even when I enable and choose slideshow position.

I have no idea why it’s not showing 🙁

bigrk Friend

Did you use the quickstart package? Do you have a URL yet?

hdanh00 Friend

No I don’t use the quick install package since I migrated from 1.0. If I do then I won’t be able to migrate my original database right?

What do you mean if I have a URL yet? Of course I have a url since I need to install the site somewhere right?

bigrk Friend

<em>@hdanh00 58348 wrote:</em><blockquote>What do you mean if I have a URL yet? Of course I have a url since I need to install the site somewhere right?</blockquote>

Ha! Ha! You are a very funny person. You can also install locally on your PC. If anyone in the Joomla World or any other part of the Internet Universe asks you for your url then you should release that information in your answer so you can get the help that you seek….Just a thought…right! If you are in need of help it makes it hard to do so if I can’t see your website. Now, do you think that it would help to give me your url so I can actually see what you are talking about and I don’t know but maybe I could look at your code or something. The QuickStart install would have just worked so I have to now also ask you how long you have been working with Joomla? Have you created a SlideShow position? Did you place pictures in the proper directory? Is there any more questions I could ask? Many but when you insult my intelligence when responding to your question it makes it hard. Will I help you after this? Of course I could but I would need to know why now right? Do you think if I ask a question as an answer to your question we could actually get anywhere? What do you think if I think about what you are thinking about? Just a thought! Geeeez!!

hdanh00 Friend

LOL.. sorry I was frustrated so now I’m reading it again, it was kinda mean and rude of me.

Anyhow, I’ve fixed it 🙂

I have to create a new module for the TOP position and enable it for the TOP and SLIDESHOW to both show. Thanks

bigrk Friend

Well now I am relieved. :p You are cool after all. 😎 Good luck with your site. 🙂

Sherlock Friend

Hi hdanh00
    You are cool

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sherlock 15 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum