Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi JA,

I’ve installed JA Brisk on my site via QuickStart but the slideshow won’t show-up. I can confirm all the setting is there.

Please help me..thanks

amirolahmad Friend

Now I know what was the problem..

It is because Cloudflare. When I turn on CloudFlare, the slideshow won’t show up.. When turn it off, the slideshow is there.

So my question, how to show my slideshow and at the same time, cloudflare is on.?

Stork11 Friend

Hello amirolahmad,

Can you PM me with your htaccess account, your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

ntngyl Friend

hii, i m facing same issue
    any solution ???

Stork11 Friend

<em>@ntngyl 352076 wrote:</em><blockquote>hii, i m facing same issue
    any solution ???</blockquote>
    Hello ntngyl,

Maybe there is a confliction between CloudFlare javascript code and JA Slideshow one. Can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account for checking?

BTW, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

pb66 Friend

OK.
    I don’t have cloudfare installed (whatever that is) and I don’t have a displaying slideshow lite on 2 different Brisk sites.
    Is there any solution to this issue?

I’ve checked all of my code and matched it to the demo site and still no display.

The code appears when I view page source, but still nothing appears on the screen.

I’d love some help with this as I’ve wasted hours trying to get it to work!

BTW. I’m rebuilding one of my work websites at http://www.3mwindowtint.com.au and can’t get slideshow lite or content slider to work properly.

Running Joomla 3.0.2, T3V3 v1.03 and Brisk V1.0.1. Nothing else installed apart from JCE Editor, SH404SEF, K2 and Joomlart extensions included with Brisk.

Thanking you in anticipation!

ntngyl Friend

<em>@pb66 357270 wrote:</em><blockquote>OK.
    I don’t have cloudfare installed (whatever that is) and I don’t have a displaying slideshow lite on 2 different Brisk sites.
    Is there any solution to this issue?

I’ve checked all of my code and matched it to the demo site and still no display.

The code appears when I view page source, but still nothing appears on the screen.

I’d love some help with this as I’ve wasted hours trying to get it to work!

BTW. I’m rebuilding one of my work websites at http://www.3mwindowtint.com.au and can’t get slideshow lite or content slider to work properly.

Running Joomla 3.0.2, T3V3 v1.03 and Brisk V1.0.1. Nothing else installed apart from JCE Editor, SH404SEF, K2 and Joomlart extensions included with Brisk.

Thanking you in anticipation!</blockquote>
    Disable mod_pwebcontact
    n check again

its Mootools conflict in your site …..

pb66 Friend

Thanks for the help!

I’ve completely uninstalled mod_pwebcontact. Still no joy.

I believe that Mootools is built in to J3.0 as there is no plugin module (enabled or disabled) in the system.

I have two sites live on the web, one J2.5 installed off quickstart (with very little input or activity so far) and one J3.0.2 off vanilla install then template install (not using the quickstart package). Same problem on both sites. 🙁

eobioha Friend

hello amirolahmad,
    If u can help me here. I have just installed AJ University on my localhost, so i can edit, but the Slideshow isnt working. what do I do since im having a presentation in a few hours from now.
    tnx.

amirolahmad Friend

<em>@eobioha 357380 wrote:</em><blockquote>hello amirolahmad,
    If u can help me here. I have just installed AJ University on my localhost, so i can edit, but the Slideshow isnt working. what do I do since im having a presentation in a few hours from now.
    tnx.</blockquote>

Im so sorry for the late reply. Gudluck for your presentation. Hope it will going smoothly. since your post was 2 days ago 😉

However, my problems is between JA and CloudFlare javascript code. So what I did is, activated CloudFlare and at need to make sure the setting set to low with some setting disable like CSS minify and so on.

Regards,

eobioha Friend

<em>@amirolahmad 346223 wrote:</em><blockquote>Now I know what was the problem..

It is because Cloudflare. When I turn on CloudFlare, the slideshow won’t show up.. When turn it off, the slideshow is there.

So my question, how to show my slideshow and at the same time, cloudflare is on.?</blockquote>

<em>@amirolahmad 357823 wrote:</em><blockquote>Im so sorry for the late reply. Gudluck for your presentation. Hope it will going smoothly. since your post was 2 days ago 😉

However, my problems is between JA and CloudFlare javascript code. So what I did is, activated CloudFlare and at need to make sure the setting set to low with some setting disable like CSS minify and so on.

Regards,</blockquote>

Thankx Ami,
    But i didnt make it for the presentation cos i didnt get any help. I am really not happy with these too many issues with the templates. This is the worst Ive ever experienced from other template clubs. I hope AJ team get to work and sort out issues. I have tried every suggestions here, but now way. a lot compatibility issues.
    I even followed another suggestion to install directly online, so i created a subdomain and uploaded so i can edit online before going for the presentation, yet i encountered another issue.. http://www.taisolarin.pdccorporation.com/installation/index.php?view=preinstall it wont go past the Pre-installation page.
    so I could not work on localhost, i could not work online…so i missed my presentations. the idea of registering with the AJ products was defeated. Im not happy.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  eobioha 11 years, 4 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum