Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

I have JA Lime installed on 1.6, installed the module Slideshow, configured it according to the tutorial, the pictures/animation shows up fine but the description doesn’t show up at all. Can anyone please tell me what I’m doing wrong? Thanks.

1. slideshowconfig
    khoand Friend

Hi,
    Could you give me a link to your website?

emps Friend

Here you go, but it’s still in a very rudimentary stage: http://terramadre.at/joomla/index.php

khoand Friend

When you edit slideshow module, you set wrong descripton. You must denote exact name of image that you want to add description. Example: In images/stories/slideshow has 2 images: bid1.jpg, bid2.jpg. You must set description field like this:

<h3>Welcome</h3>
    <p>test</p>

<h3>Welcome</h3>
    <p>test</p>

emps Friend

Thank you for your reply, sadly the solution isn’t as easy as that, a typo e.g. in the description field was my first thought too but everything is correct. I’m very sorry for the confusion but when I first tried out the slideshow module I tried it with different pictures than I’m using now, that’s why the picture name is different in real life and the screen cap. But I did change the names in the dexcription field accordingly and the problem was occuring before too.

khoand Friend

Could you give me username+password of ftp and backend?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  khoand 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum