Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi, i’m new user of purity template…i have a question about slideshow in home screen of corporate’s layout.
    The slideshow component work correctly but the navbar is not shown at bottom of image how the corporate’s layout example.

Any idea about this issue?.

Thanks to all.

chavan Friend

can you please post your site Url in post and admin details in PM. please attach a screenshot of it.

pippo123 Friend

My site is offline now. I post a screenshoot with slideshow.

In this slideshow the navbar is not present…how can add a navbar?

1. slidesho
    jamhulk Friend

We have the same problem sir.

chavan Friend

This is really difficult for us without looking at it. can you please post your site live and provide us the link and we can provide you a good solution for the issue.

jamhulk Friend

Hi Sir, my site is still in development in my localhost, that’s why I cannot provide you the live site – sorry 🙁 ). but here is my screenshot similar to pippo123 posted above. hope it helps. Thank you

1. slide
    chavan Friend

Please check the JA Slideshow Module parameters ( all tabs) , the controls and Navigation will be set to No .

jamhulk Friend

Hi Sir,
    Sorry for the late reply, anyway I tried to find “JA Slideshow module” but I can only find the “Slideshow module” another thing is inside of that module I can’t find the “controls and Navigation”. I attached some screenshot sir for your reference sir.
    Thank you

1. module1
    2. module2
    chavan Friend

Click on Tabs Options and Advanced in the second image attached. there is controls and navigation.

jamhulk Friend

Hi Sir Chavan,
    Thank you very much for your usual support, But when I tried the suggestion from the other thread, it solved my problem. here is the link sir.
    <blockquote>navbar missing</blockquote>

Once again thank you for the great support I get from this community. 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jamhulk 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum