Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi,

I create a new menu item (Portfolio) and assigned it type “Articles » Single Article”.

Ok, now I have assigned Slideshow module (features-adv) to “Portfolio” menu, but it refuses to show up (Like Careers menu). Why?

More generally, why can not I associate custom HTML module to menu items?

Help me please?

Thanks.

cssyeah Moderator

If you want to add a new position, you should define the code to call that position in the template. In your case I think you can use the slideshow position to show your custom module and publish that module to menus at your choice.

fiumeciane Friend

I don’t want to add a new position, I would just like to assign to “Portfolio” menu the Slideshow module (features-adv), in order to obtain the same effect as menu Careers (see figure).

I would like to remind you, also, the problem connected to this and that is:

more generally, why can’t to associated custom HTML module – like Slideshow module (features-adv) – to my menu items?

1. careers
    cssyeah Moderator

I detected an issue with our template, we need more time to get this checked and fixed in our template before updating a new version.

For a quick fix now, please PM me the FTP account, I will get it fixed on your site.

Update: Please check your site I changed the features-intro-2 layout to show the custom slideshow module.

fiumeciane Friend

<em>@cssyeah 419124 wrote:</em><blockquote>I detected an issue with our template, we need more time to get this checked and fixed in our template before updating a new version.

For a quick fix now, please PM me the FTP account, I will get it fixed on your site.

Update: Please check your site I changed the features-intro-2 layout to show the custom slideshow module.</blockquote>
    @cssyeah

Ok, but now I don’t understand why I don’t see the picture in the article.

Exists an explanation?

Thanks

fiumeciane Friend

I might have an answer to my previous question, please?

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  fiumeciane 10 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum