Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

Despite searching even in other forums I can’t yet get the slideshow to show up properly. Position, settings are all ok. Problem seems to be the source folder, to which I uploaded the 5 images to show. Only a black space with thumbnail missing x show up. If I switch to another source it works but not with /images/myfoldername

Saguaros Moderator

Hi raccuglia,

Here is backend settings of this JA Slideshow Lite module: http://static.joomlart.com/images/templates/ja_mitius/userguide/slideshow-backend.png

Please make sure that you settings in the same way and clean all caches.

raccuglia Friend

Thank you but reading the instructions is the first thing I do. I don’t need a link to your instructions I need a solution to the problem. The folder “images/slideshow/” contains the images I want to display but these won’t show at all.

Saguaros Moderator

I need a closer look to detect problem, pm me admin and FTP account of your site, I shall check for you.

Regards

raccuglia Friend

Thanks Saguaros. I have sent you the information.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi raccuglia,

As I can see in your site, you’ve already added a slideshow in that position. Do you still want to use our JA Slideshow Lite module?

raccuglia Friend

Yes, I need JA Slideshow instead. But I can’t get it to work. Thank you.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi,

It can display in your site, you can publish JA Slideshow Lite if you want now 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 11 years, 1 month ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum