Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Difficult to describe in english for me… I made slideshow to be 1280×320. I made images to be 1280×320. But they are showing more narrow as it is. The height is allright – following one thread here I manually set it in mod_jaslideshow.css like:

.ja-ss-item img {
    background: #fff
    width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
    height: 320px;
    }

But it is more narrow- width is “pushed” or how to say it. Hope image can describe it. It is not so big difference from original, but in another slides the fonts are going weird, if “pushed” to be narrow :-/ just want to know, what size should the image be to be displayed like in orriginal, or where to set it not to resize it..? thanks

1. slideshow-issue
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use image default in JA Slideshow Lite module by going to backend of module and set: Main Item width and Main Item height to auto, see the screenshot

Once done to clear cache from admin area

1. Screen-Shot-2015-05-15-at-16.57.40
    Ninja Lead Moderator

You can use image default in JA Slideshow Lite module by going to backend of module and set: Main Item width and Main Item height to auto, see the screenshot

Once done to clear cache from admin area

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum