Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

hi 🙂

I love the mitius template but I want to display dynamic articles (and pics) from my categories in the slideshow
    this is the (mitius) slideshow lite available!?

I installed so the slideshow 3 (pro) but the complete settings (backend) are missing! (right page blank)

I can not use static articles and pics in the slideshow, this is oldschool 😮

what should I do? :-[

sry for bumpy english
    greetz

Stork11 Friend

Hello d3xter,

JA Mitius uses JA Slideshow Lite as built-in slideshow. You can use it for your image slideshow.

Regards.

splico123 Friend

what is the reason this cant be done with slideshow 3?
    and why would you use slideshow light for developing cms stuff? it should be developed for automatization stuff, dont get it.

The way you are making us do things is:

– write article
    – save article
    – make new module with slideshow light
    – write again parts of article
    – link slideshow light to article
    – save and publish slideshow module

This is totally going backwards, why would you do this, i dont get it, and you have few other ways to show slideshows already all you had to do is develop their templates.

d3xter Friend

Hi all, sry for my bad English :-[

I want to use the slideshow (full version), because the slideshow Lite can not manage any content (see pictures)

I want to be that my written articles “automatically” appear in the slideshow.
    This works with the slideshow (full version) in my other template

Existing article twice to copy in the slideshow Lite is far too expensive and not contemporary!

I have the slideshow (full version) but this does not works somehow in my “mitius” template, and I do not know why.
    (The Slideshow settings are then disappeared, complete right site are blank)

Is there a way, the slideshow (full version) to use in the template “mitius”? YES or NO?

If YES, invoke a solution

thx and greetz :-*
    dex

1. slideshow
    2. slideshow-lite
    d3xter Friend

here is another picture

1. slideshow3
    Stork11 Friend

Hello d3xter,

Sorry for my late reply.

Was your problem resolved? If not, can you PM me with your site information (your site URL, your site admin account) and your FTP account? So I can diagnose this problem.

Also, please include this forum thread URL in your PM, so I can follow it.

Regards.

zomidaily Friend

Yes, we need a little bit better slide show extension so that it can link directly to the articles and images.

For the meanwhile, how can I just place a link for all the images instead of entering description text one by one using the following code format?

Regards,
    Joseph

<h3>Devil May Cry</h3><p>Buspendisse in lorem ipsum ut magna pharera aliquet non sodales lorem ipsum belit.</p>

Stork11 Friend

Hello exoduser,

JA Slideshow 3 can make a link to article details page. You can use it.

Regards.

cyrber971 Friend

<em>@Stork11 365338 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hello exoduser,

JA Slideshow 3 can make a link to article details page. You can use it.

Regards.</blockquote>
    I’ve the same problem, how can I find JA Slideshow 3 because lite is very poor ;-(

Ninja Lead Moderator

We have been fixed some the problem with url on JA Slideshow Lite module, you can try to download it here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=3380

And with JA Slideshow module you can try to get latest version here: http://www.joomlart.com/forums/downloads.php?do=file&id=1868

If you have still the same error please let me know

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 10 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum