Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hii
    Kindly open /image/resize/slideshow folder and remove the images from it.
    Slideshow cache the image in resize folder, load the page and it will be created again with new images you selected.
    Hope it helps.

Regards

sdinizr Friend

Thank you.
    It did not solve the problem.
    I deleted the resized images but it keeps showing the old ones.
    I upload my images in the folder /public_html/images/joomlart/slideshow using the names slide-01.jpg and slide-02.jpg.
    Something strange happens: when I see the content of the folder /public_html/images/joomlart/slideshow using the Joomla administration it appears to me the old images, not the new ones. But if I see the same folder using an FTP application (Fillezilla) it shows me my images.
    If I use other names than slide-01 and slide-02 nothing appears in the page. If I use the names slide-01 and slide-02 for may new images the old images are shown in the page.
    The old images act like a "zumbi" (it looks like impossible to "kill" them).
    Hope you can help me.
    Best regards,
    Sergio.

sdinizr Friend

Sorry about that but I was complicating what is simple.
    The solution is:
    Go to CONTENT/MEDIA in the joomla administration. Open the folder images/joomlart/slideshow, here we can delete and / or upload the images, the names can be the names you want to use.
    Go to EXTENSIONS/MODULES in the joomla administration. Edit the module JA SlideShow Lite, in the tab MODULE check or uncheck the images you want to SHOW or not to show.
    Best regards.
    Sergio

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Is this work for you?
    You can change and select image from sideshow module.
    Regards

sdinizr Friend

Yes, it works for me.
    Thank you.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sdinizr 6 years, 10 months ago.

The topic ‘Slideshow Lite – I changed the slidess in the folder but the old images remains’ is closed to new replies.