Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

site: http://www.mpoirier.com/

I try to add this photo in my Media Manager so that I can add more slides in my slideshow but it’s not letting me … can someone have a quick peek for me please?

Thanks!

1. slideshow2
    Ninja Lead Moderator

This is a problem from Media Manager in JOOMLA core and here is bug tracker from JOOMLA core. You can upgrade JOOMLA version the problem on your site will be fix.

About the image in images/stories/slideshow folder, you can use FTP account to upload slideshow2.png into your hosting.

sebbs Friend

So now I know why noone has responded!!

Okay .. let’s try this again …

I am still having issue with the slideshow in my site.

I tried to do an update but it crashed my entire system and my tech admin guy had to re-install my site from back-up

I tried to upload the slideshow2 iamge via FTP however couldn’t even see a folder called images/stories/slideshow

So, if someone could help me resolve this I would very much appreciate it as I’ve purchased 4 images off of shutterstock to input in my clients slideshow

Thanks!

<em>@Ninja Lead 449469 wrote:</em><blockquote>This is a problem from Media Manager in JOOMLA core and here is bug tracker from JOOMLA core. You can upgrade JOOMLA version the problem on your site will be fix.

About the image in images/stories/slideshow folder, you can use FTP account to upload slideshow2.png into your hosting.</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sebbs: We have lost 10 days of user generated data and could not rollback it that’s why I could not see your pm to me, please pm me FTP account of your site again. I will help you out.

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sebbs: I updated slideshow2.png file into /httpdocs/images/stories/slideshow/ folder, now you will see the JA Slideshow module is working fine with both images.

The best way on this case is that you should upgrade JOOMLA version on your site, currently it’s working with JOOMLA version 3.1.1 and don’t forget to backup all your site before processing

sebbs Friend

Hey Ninja Lead,

I added 3 more slideshow images to the folder, but their not showing on the the site? They show up in the module however. Do you see all 5 images in the slideshow?

<em>@Ninja Lead 453702 wrote:</em><blockquote>@sebbs: I updated slideshow2.png file into /httpdocs/images/stories/slideshow/ folder, now you will see the JA Slideshow module is working fine with both images.

The best way on this case is that you should upgrade JOOMLA version on your site, currently it’s working with JOOMLA version 3.1.1 and don’t forget to backup all your site before processing</blockquote>

Ninja Lead Moderator

@sebbs: I just upgraded latest JA Slideshow module version directly on your site. Now, you will see it’s working fine with 5 images in the Slideshow module.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic contains 7 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum