Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hello,

I cannot get the slideshow to show on the frontpage. I am not sure what is going on. Everything is published in the backend.

http://www.truziontravel.com/events

Please help.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

Can you backup your website & upgrade with our JA Tiris template latest version 2.5.5 via JA Extension Manager ?
    Your front-end layout is currently broken due to some changes you made. i.e the Sidenws modules are overlapping the header section.
    I’ll help to & fix your JA Slidehow issue after you upgrade.

Leo

sekhmet Friend

I have upgraded to the latest template version. Thanks for our help, I’m so confused as to what happened.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

The reason is that the Ohanah Events component is not compatible with JA Slideshow on our JA Tiris template.
    I rolled back your home menu item to Single Article type, now your Slideshow module & layout are fine.

Leo

1. 5-9-2013-3-07-27-PM
    sekhmet Friend

Thanks for your help. I’m not sure what happened but this used to work perfectly.

phong nam Friend

Hi,

You can use the Ohanah component as usual, but don’t assign the JA Slideshow module on Ohanah View Default Title menu item type.

Leo

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 11 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum