Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Thanks a lot for the advice! I will change it!

prakash Friend

Hi,

I am not sure if this is the right fix, because now I am not able to click on any of the slideshow items! I check the link @javiergonzalez has posted I tested in IE 8 and IE7 in both clicking on links does not work. It works fine on the demo site. Hence, I think before applying fix you need to be careful, cos, this problem has been faced by only some section of users which can be registered as a bug, but need to see what system config & browser plugins are active when the problem is faced.

sakari Friend

The solution for all of us!

Line 191 in file: ../modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php

Replaced this code:

/* fix navigator on ie 6,7*/
    $E('.ja-articles .ja-slide-thumbs-handles').setStyles( {'opacity':'0.001', 'background':'#FFF'} );

with this one:

$E('.ja-articles .ja-slide-thumbs-handles').setStyles( {'opacity':'0.001', 'background-image':'url(#)'} );

and it works with all browsers! (IE7,8 , Opera 9,10 , Safari 3, 4 , Google Chrome 4, 5 )

For this problem, unfortunately, still have no solution!
    Do you have a solution for me?
    Remove black background of the SlideShow

German

Die Lösung für uns alle!

Zeile 191 in der Datei: ../modules/mod_jaslideshow2/mod_jaslideshow2.php
    Ersetzt diesen Code

$E('.ja-articles .ja-slide-thumbs-handles').setStyles( {'opacity':'0.001', 'background':'#FFF'} );

mit diesen hier:

$E('.ja-articles .ja-slide-thumbs-handles').setStyles( {'opacity':'0.001', 'background-image':'url(#)'} );

und es funktioniert mit allen Browser! (IE7,8 , Opera 9,10 , Safari 3, 4 , Google Chrome 4, 5 )

Für dieses Problem habe leider noch keine Lösung!
    Habt Ihr für mich eine Lösung?
    Remove black background of the SlideShow

smitheringale Friend

sakari – thank you, thank you and thank you some more 🙂

well presented solution at the end of the long thread. Good job!

javiergonzalez Friend

Thank you. I used this solution and it works also for me. Thanks a lot.

smitheringale Friend

<em>@javiergonzalez 188186 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you. I used this solution and it works also for me. Thanks a lot.</blockquote>

Why not click the thank you button too – as it gives some points – and enough points can be redeemed for membership

Viewing 6 posts - 46 through 51 (of 51 total)

This topic contains 51 replies, has 16 voices, and was last updated by  smitheringale 13 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum