Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

For some reason I can’t get the slideshow mod to show up in the header – it’s published but just doesn’t show .. any ideas?

krdslv Friend

Anyone?

I’ve tried it in every other position and the only one that it shows up is in “right” ????

krdslv Friend

Well I’m not allowed to write in a technical support question, so someone had better help me out in these forums….

Menalto Friend

Site url?
    Quick start package?
    Modifications done?
    Which Component/modules/plugins installed?
    A screenshot of the slideshow modules parameters in the backend?

sea dog Friend

Not installed this template so can’t say for sure but whenever I get stuck like this I install the Quickstart in a demo folder – that allows you to see where each module should be placed.

JA do tend to put the top slidesow in ‘user 5’ though….

wbscharff Friend

Yea “user5” worked for me. I tried them all till it worked, since example data could not be imported from quickstart installation, what a bummer right. Its nice to work w/ example data when it installs then you can change it around.

wbscharff Friend

Oh and by the way if you wanna see modules here is a trick:

Just go to the demo page bypass the frames and put “&tp=1” at the end of the page url.

http://template15.joomlart.com/ja_labra/index.php?&tp=1

Oh and you can see the module positions better in Firefox.

Sherlock Friend

Hi krdslv
    Do you have any successful ?

krdslv Friend

User5 seems to work – cheers

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  krdslv 15 years, 11 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum