Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Hey,

I am using the medicare template and the slideshow module seems to have disapeared… its still showing as published, still display on home page etc…

I changed the picture and it was fine worked. Have installed VIK bookings and after changing some settings in the files for that it seems to have dropped off…

Thanks,
    Nathan.

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

<blockquote>I am using the medicare template and the slideshow module seems to have disapeared… its still showing as published, still display on home page etc…</blockquote>
    Did you sort it out , as i can see slideshow is published in module manager .
    Its working fine on your site homepage .
    Check this >>> http://prntscr.com/5awvt1

nathanlgv4u Friend

Sorry meant to come back here! Was working late it seemed to be some for of conflict with JQuery… I’ve installed Vik Booking and since changing some settings in that seem to be making something go wrong.

Hopefully can get Vik Booking all configured correctly now then happy days!

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

HI its working fine . Did not notices any issue . Let me know if you have problem in it.

nathanlgv4u Friend

Yeah, sorry all completed now managed to sort it myself cheers though.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nathanlgv4u 9 years, 5 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum