Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi Dear support team,

well Here is little question, I’m building a home page

I published slideshow module on position slider which I taped directly the name on module position, and I didn’t found it on available module position for JA puresite.

Once my module slideshow was published, the whole home page became a blank page.

Any ideals? if you like I can send you the website’s login and pass word in PM

Thanks a lots!

pavit Moderator

Hi

<blockquote>if you like I can send you the website’s login and pass word in PM</blockquote>

Please send it to me i will take a look at it

woodsworks Friend

<em>@pavit 407737 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

Please send it to me i will take a look at it</blockquote>
    info sended, waiting for your suggestion

pavit Moderator

Hi

I checked it and there is something that need to be verified by Developers

I opened a support ticket you can check ticket ID in the first post of this thread

you will be contacted via mail by one of developers .checking into the issue

woodsworks Friend

<em>@pavit 407888 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

I checked it and there is something that need to be verified by Developers

I opened a support ticket you can check ticket ID in the first post of this thread

you will be contacted via mail by one of developers .checking into the issue</blockquote>
    thanks very much!
    🙂

phong nam Friend

@woodsworks : We have received the ticket raised by Pavit about your issue. Can you forward me the admin login info of your website so I can take a look on this ?

woodsworks Friend

Pm sent, hoping it can be fixed

phong nam Friend

@woodsworks: It seems that this Slideshow issue was already fixed by you or Pavit, since it is showing fine on Homepage at slideshow position. Is it fine now?

woodsworks Friend

<em>@Leo Burnetts 408492 wrote:</em><blockquote>@woodsworks: It seems that this Slideshow issue was already fixed by you or Pavit, since it is showing fine on Homepage at slideshow position. Is it fine now?</blockquote>

Thanks Leo, well I’ve changed template, i’m working on Ja zite, I think is esaier to change a menu style than rewrite a template.

Thanks anyway:)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  woodsworks 10 years, 3 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum