Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

The slideshow has disappeared on home page after a hack attack and manually restore of the website.
    Website now is working but without the slideshow.
    Also, the joomla administrator url is not loading.
    Any help to solve these problems will be much appreciated

pavit Moderator

Hi

You can login from front end ?

danaos Friend

Thank you for your kind interest. I am newbie, sorry! Can you please explain me how can I do that?
    The site url is: http://www.marksmobility.co.uk
    I don’t know if the hackers have deleted the users also or what else they have deleted.

pavit Moderator

Hi

I mean login from front-end, maybe you can send me your super user account via Private Message so i can see what is happening , also if you can send me an ftp account or a cpanel access to your hosted space.

danaos Friend

Hi and thank you for your help.
    I have login from frontend. It shows that I am login.
    Sure, I can give you all data, I appreciate very much your help.
    Please let me have your email to post them and tell you in details the issues.
    Regards
    Andreas

pavit Moderator

<em>@danaos 451957 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi and thank you for your help.
    I have login from frontend. It shows that I am login.
    Sure, I can give you all data, I appreciate very much your help.
    Please let me have your email to post them and tell you in details the issues.
    Regards
    Andreas</blockquote>

Hi

You can send me a Private Message here
    click on my name on badge and choose Private Message

danaos Friend

Thank you, I have done it

pavit Moderator

<em>@danaos 451969 wrote:</em><blockquote>Thank you, I have done it</blockquote>

Hi

Ftp password is wrong, i receive a login autentication failed

Btw i can suggest to try to solve in this way ( Only if you have a Database backup in sql format , normally some hosting provider should have it )

Install from scratch on your localhost your website again ( quickstart ) with all components you had installed before website was hacked ,after that drop the whole db on local and import the sql saved before hack using phpmyadmin ( pay attention to the Database Tables Prefix )
    Then if everything is ok you can take a backup of it with akeeba component and install again on your hosting after created a new db on it .

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 9 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum