Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Hello all,

I’m wondering if anyone has worked out a way to change the length of the description field length background in the ja_slideshow module? I’m pasting a screenshot below of how it currently stands and how I’d like to have it display:

Despite the length of text in that field, it always displays the full background across the middle of the image. (The description field in the masshead module works as expected, just not in the slideshow.)

Also, is there a way to adjust the placement/position of the description text and ‘read more’ button? I’ve searched through the template guide and css files but didn’t notice where this could be adjusted. I’m hoping to be able to move everything lower down the screen where it doesn’t block people’s faces, etc. I’m sure I’m just missing something obvious but for the life of me can’t see it! Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

Many thanks, everyone.

1. screenshot
    2. screenshot2
    swissa Friend

It looks like you are using Tiris theme so the css files for this are located at modules/mod_jaslideshow/assets/themes/tiris/style.css
    If you would like some help to change it, could you post the url and I’ll try to point you in the right direction.

Bestens

wmwrick Friend

Hi amturner & swissa,

Which line do I need to change in the CSS to reduce the description field length? I can’t find the relevant parameter :((

Thanks!

TomC Moderator

<em>@wmwrick 328484 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi amturner & swissa,
    Which line do I need to change in the CSS to reduce the description field length? I can’t find the relevant parameter :((
    Thanks!</blockquote>
    Let’s work on this issue within the [URL=http://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/ja-slideshow-2-reduce-length-of-black-description-box/

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  TomC 11 years, 10 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum