Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi

Been away from the Community Plus template for a while but I’d now like to configure the slideshow.

I’ve looked at the How to use> Extensions Configuration> JA Slideshow Module info

Can anybody tell me where to find the code that is displayed under ‘Item’s Description’?

Would be most grateful

Thanks in advance

1. slideshow_extensions_code
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You should edit the JA Slideshow module and in Options Tab where it says Images List click on the edit button below image and add there the description

falcone Friend

OK,

I did the edit fields and got this:

How do I add an image and place an article for the readmore link?

Sorry if I seem an idiot…….but I probably am!!

Thank you anyway

1. slideshow2
    pavit Moderator

Hi

You can select source from Articles in Ja Slideshow settings instead of Images

falcone Friend

<em>@pavit 423842 wrote:</em><blockquote>Hi

You can select source from Articles in Ja Slideshow settings instead of Images</blockquote>

Sorry, but where is that? I’m really struggling here……..always feel I’m nearly there, but never seem to be

1. dazed
    pavit Moderator

<blockquote>Sorry, but where is that? </blockquote>

Always in the module configuration

1. Screenshot_6
    falcone Friend

Thank you for your replies pavit and I will be following your advice shortly. Sorry to be such a pain…..I’m trying, but obviously not doing very well.

falcone Friend

I don’t get what your screenshot shows……I get:

and I just don’t understand!

1. slideshow4
    pavit Moderator

Hi

It is correct, you should create a category and add articles to that category Ja Slideshow will take content from articles of the specified category or from all categories

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  pavit 10 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum