Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Hi
    Go to /templates/ja_elicyon/acm/slideshow/tmpl/style-owl.php file
    find this code

autoPlay: false

replace it with

autoPlay:1200

change the time interval 1200 as per needs .

sobe Friend

Thank you Pankaj, that worked great!

How does one change the slide-effect into a fade-effect?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    It does not come with fade effect , you have to do custom work for this . You can follow the suggestion given Here and apply the same on your acm slideshow file .
    Hope it helps .

sobe Friend

Hi Pankaj, The thread you mentioned suggested adding the following class to the file style-owl.php:

<div class="acm-slideshow container"> <div id="acm-slideshow-<?php echo $module->id; ?>" class="carousel slide carousel-fade" data-ride="carousel"> <?php $count = $helper->getRows(‘data-s2.img’) ?>

Is this new code supposed to replace part of the existing code, or is it an addition? Is it supposed to be in a specific location (before/after other parts of the code)? Is the suggested code itself supposed to be changed/customized to work with JA Elicyon?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    its just an example how you can add the class="carousel slide carousel-fade" in the slideshow , you have to same work in style-owl.php file .
    besides you can take a look Here owl graphic affects to customise it .

sobe Friend

Thanks for the clarification Pankaj, but I took a look at the second link and was a bit confused. Am I supposed to only add:

animateOut: ‘fadeOut’

As instructed on top of the page, or am I supposed to follow the more detailed instructions at the bottom of the page? Plus, I don’t understand how this reconciles with the first link you mentioned.

What exactly is the code one is supposed to add or replace?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator

Hi
    I am afraid i unable to give you a solution for your custom request , i tried the solution but it uses different style code and needs custom work in CSS and PHP , that fall in personal customization . You have to customise the owl-style.php file and create custom style code for this .

Regards

sobe Friend

It’s very disappointing to have such a limited slideshow. Oddly enough, it seems the developers of the slideshow did include fading capacity and they made it simple to activate it. But it seems this template has customized the slideshow to make it more limited than it was originally meant to be. Was that on purpose, or accidental?

I tried everything the slideshow-developer instructs to activate fade with no success. Can you provide any potential solutions or clarifications on why this slideshow has been restricted from doing something as simple as fading?

Pankaj Sharma Moderator
    This reply has been marked as private.
    sobe Friend

Hi Pankaj,
    To be more helpful to others with the same issue, I created another post titled "Slideshow fade-effect"

https://www.joomlart.com/forums/topic/slideshow-fade-effect/

It lists all the change details provided so far from other posts, but without effect. Please let us know what might be missing.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

This topic contains 10 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  sobe 7 years, 5 months ago.

The topic ‘slideshow autoplay speed’ is closed to new replies.