Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

I want my homepage to look like the homepage on the demo version.
    My slideshow has a big white corner. The demo version has a white corner but it is smaller. I want mine to be smaller.

My second problem is that the video appear vertically one on top of the other instead of horizontally like the demo version

Here is my site: http://www.obligatoryknowledge.com

Ninja Lead Moderator

I am not sure how you setup the JA ACM module type of Slideshow : style-owl on your site, but you can look at the screenshot below

and apply into your site.

If you could not solve it, you can pm me admin login backend site, I will help you out

Ninja Lead Moderator

I am not sure how you setup the JA ACM module type of Slideshow : style-owl on your site, but you can look at the screenshot below

and apply into your site.

If you could not solve it, you can pm me admin login backend site, I will help you out

wisdom114 Friend

Ok I pm you

wisdom114 Friend

Ok I pm you

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 491310 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok I pm you</blockquote>

Hi,

I could not access backend of your site with username/password in your pm, kindly check again.

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 491310 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok I pm you</blockquote>

Hi,

I could not access backend of your site with username/password in your pm, kindly check again.

Regards

wisdom114 Friend

Ok try now. Thanks

wisdom114 Friend

Ok try now. Thanks

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 491631 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok try now. Thanks</blockquote>

Hi,

I just helped to change the configuration Slideshow and Video modules on your site like as our demo, you can check it again, let me know if it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

<em>@wisdom114 491631 wrote:</em><blockquote>Ok try now. Thanks</blockquote>

Hi,

I just helped to change the configuration Slideshow and Video modules on your site like our demo, you can check it again, let me know if it helps

Regards

wisdom114 Friend

Thanks that helped. The only thing is that the video feature is too high. If you notice in the demo, the JCM module for the video starts at the bottom of home page. Take a look at my site and the demo
    Demo site:
    My site: http://www.obligatoryknowledge.com

Also you may notice that video is blocking out the slideshow navigation control

wisdom114 Friend

Thanks that helped. The only thing is that the video feature is too high. If you notice in the demo, the JCM module for the video starts at the bottom of home page. Take a look at my site and the demo
    Demo site:
    My site: http://www.obligatoryknowledge.com

Also you may notice that video is blocking out the slideshow navigation control

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can create templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media (min-width: 1600px) {
    .acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .owl-controls {
    top: 440px;
    }
    }
    @media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .t3-section.bg-transparent {
    margin-top: -300px;
    }
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

You can create templates/ja_events_ii/css/custom.css file and add new rule

@media (min-width: 1600px) {
    .acm-slideshow .owl-carousel .owl-controls {
    top: 440px;
    }
    }
    @media (min-width: 1200px) {
    .t3-section.bg-transparent {
    margin-top: -300px;
    }
    }

Hope it helps

Regards

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

This topic contains 19 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Ninja Lead 8 years, 6 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum