Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

I am still developing a site using JA Community plus,but i am getting some weird behaviors.

1.Since yesterday there is overllaping Next and Previous aover the logo,when i disable Homepage Slideshow module,it also disapear.There is no this problem in other pages which this module is not activated

2.The JA News Slide never worked,first when i fetch contents from joomla,it brought error 404,now i changed to K2,but when i click it nothing happen than returing to homepage.I didn’t change anything than default setting.

Help

1. this
    topinwuhan Friend

i set Show buttons to NO in JA News Sticker Module option,the overlaping next and previous gone,but this is not my option,problem no 2 still persist.
    Any help?

himangi Friend

Hi,

Can you please provide your site url and joomla admin access at http://support.joomlart.com/index.php?/Tickets/Ticket/View/73530 I will take a look at the 2nd issue..

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  himangi 13 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum