Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Hi guys great work on the template.

Currently the layout section of the template parameters is set to default-content-right.

I altered this layout to include a slide-show position instead of the mast-col, however the space for the slideshow is there but no images show through.

I then tried to change the layout to home. The configuration it perfect for the site. However the slideshow doesn’t show and all my content disappears. It seems the message module is not present on this configuration. Also I added a custom html to position-7 in this configuration to show a module and it did not work without changing the access to super????

I will leave the site live for the rest of the day and for tonight so you can have a look at it. Any information would be appreciated.

Link: http://www.justbags.ie/

phong nam Friend

Hi cirymarr,

Can you make a snapshot of your slideshow issue and how do you want to achieve? On your second concern, you should check the Home layout carelly because it seems that there is no “position-7” defined in your Home layout, you can see at http://www.justbags.ie/?tp=1.

Note: You can send me PM with your website’s credentials, it’s better with a closer look to check issue for you.

cirymarr Friend

I installed a plugin jquery easy and resolved issue with slideshow. The layout is still set at default-content-right. The issue remains with the layout option home i.e the content disappears from this layout.

Regards

phong nam Friend

Hi cirymarr,

Would you mind sending me PM with your website’s credentials for checking this issue ?

efficiency Friend

I have had a similar issue and, as usual, I have not got help for more than a week. Help is so slow here, if at all. So far, it looks like you may have to wait one or two days for your changes to display. I thought I resolved it. I took screenshots, but after changing to mega menu, the issue returned. I may have to wait another two days for the site to display correctly. If not for the deadline, I would have deleted this template.

phong nam Friend

Hi efficiency,

It seems there is jQuery conflict on your homepage website or too many .js files are being loaded on a page (Home), that may cause the slideshow feature not work correctly. Well, lets move on and you can send me PM with your website’s credentials if the issue of slideshow module still persists. I will be happy to check out this issue for you.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  phong nam 10 years, 7 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum