Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Hi, I have a website http://www.geekfarmsorganic.com and when viewed in mobile view, a Samsung Note 5, the slideshow and the menu are missing.

I KNOW the slideshow is disabled for mobile -> I want to enable it.

Also I find it strange you wouldn’t include a mobile menu? What am I missing?

Thanks!
    Pete

Peter Matra Friend

I just figured out how to add the slideshow and the footer. I had to click the positions to enable them.

I still can’t figure out the menu.

Ninja Lead Moderator

Hi,

I have taken a look both the problems on your site as:

• Slideshow module on mobile is enabling, maybe it fixed by yourselves

• Menu is fixed and you will see it from my screenshot

• I created footer module and assigned it with footer position but the view layout under footer module is empty from templates/ja_sugite/html/mod_footer/default.php file, you can rollback it with original file

Regards

1. Screen-Shot-2015-12-22-at-12.09.11
    Peter Matra Friend

THANKS! Can you explain to me what was wrong with the menu and how you fixed it? Was it a setting? or a css issue?

Pete

Ninja Lead Moderator

THANKS! Can you explain to me what was wrong with the menu and how you fixed it? Was it a setting? or a css issue?

I only changed the setting from backend of your site, see the screenshot

1. Screen-Shot-2015-12-23-at-13.58.50
    Peter Matra Friend

THANKS!

You guys don’t have have a ‘Thank You’ button anymore.

p

Ninja Lead Moderator

I am glad to help you out 🙂

And ‘Thanks’ button will come soon.

krumz Friend

I just figured out how to add the slideshow and the footer. I had to click the positions to enable them.

I still can’t figure out the menu.

Hey Peter,

What do you mean you had to click the positions to enable them. I too am confused by this and would like to have the slideshow show on mobile.

Thanks.

krumz Friend

Oh duh. found it in the responsive setting under the template I’m using. Backend of Joomla.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  krumz 8 years, 2 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum