Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

Hi —
    when I enable sh404sef on my JA_Erio Site both JA slideshow and contentslider will stop working. They are both disappearing — the corresponing <div> tags which are holding the slideshow and the contentslider are simply disabled. They don’t show up in the rendered page source (please compare the html output of the homepage with sh404sef turned on and turned off). They doesn’t show regardless if I choose mod_rewrite with or without .htaccess in sh404sef.

I don’t know if those modules are multilanguage compatible, so I tried a single language installation. No success, the problem remains.

I added Joomlart as a super user, so you can try as you like and play arround in the backend.

Joomla 2.5.6, PHP-Version: 5.3.13, Webserver: Apache/2.2.17, JA_Erio 2.5.4

Regards, Holger

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sefja
    I visited your site and seen 2 modules work well. Please check again.

Regards,

sefja Developer

Sure —

that’s the look of the website how it should be: sh404sef is turned OFF.

Please go to the backend and choose: components -> sh404sef -> control panel -> quick start: Enable URL optimization (Yes) and preview the result. Both Slideshow and contentslider are disappeared now.

Regards,
    Holger

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sefja
    I re-config module assignement JA Contentslider and now it appeared on homepage when enable sh404SEF. Please confirm that.
    Note: your site have error javascript loading file of highslide pludgin, you should fix this error. Because it can make many issues potenial.

Regards,

sefja Developer

Hi HeR0 —
    thanks for looking into that. Indeed the Contentslider is working now with sh404sef enabled. 🙂
    What settings did you change? I tried to mimic everything on my local installation but it won’t work like the one you’ve fine tuned.

Regards,
    Holger

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sefja
    It is problem about cache of sh404SEF

Regards,

sefja Developer

HeR0 —
    sorry, I didn’t get it.:((
    Caching in sh404sef is enabled (and in fact it doesn’t make any difference if I disable it).
    In post #4 you wrote you have »re-config module assignement JA Contentslider« — what exactly did you change? Is there anything else you configured? Perhaps at other places? I’m still not able to reproduce your settings to another joomla installation with same template.
    Btw: the developer of sh404sef are also interested in this thread.

Regards, Holger

HeR0 Friend

I cleaned all cache and purge url in sh404SEF

Regards,

baloe98 Friend

The last version of sh404sef gives the problem that de JA modules ( JA slideshow etc) not working any more on the home page.
    It’s a problem with the languages manager in Joomla 2.5.+
    I resolved it by doing this:

1) in Joomla administration go to : extension – languages manager – content
    make there a new language for all the languages you have install

2) purging the url’s in url manager in the sh404sef component

3) empty the JAT3 cache

4) let sh404sef rebuild your url’s by visiting your website pages (possible to do this more often after purging the url’s again)

grt

Adri

sefja Developer

Ok, I found out what HeR0 did but never told: He installed the component “advanced module manager” http://www.nonumber.nl. One get new possible settings concerning modules: Choose for instance module JA Content Slider -> Module Assignement and there “Home Page: Assign to Yes”. Afterwards deleting caches and purging URLs from within sh404sef — that’s all.
    I don’t know why HeR0 didn’t wrote and document that in first instance…

Anyway: Thanks for diving into and solving this problem!

Regards,
    Holger

HeR0 Friend

Hi Sefja
    <blockquote>Ok, I found out what HeR0 did but never told: He installed the component “advanced module manager” </blockquote> I never did that, please confirm that. I only access to admin area and cleaned all cache and purge url in sh404SEF

Regards,

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  HeR0 11 years, 9 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum