Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

My slideshow app works well but when I click on the image the article appears in Content-Main. This too far down the page. How can I make it appear in the slideshow position or in a pop-up window.
    All help appreciated’
    Thanks
    Patrick

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Patrick,

The articles showing in slideshow may not belong to any menu item at this moment, so when you click to open, it still shows under slideshow.

You can try to create a new menu item (or use existing one) and assign these articles (or category these article belong to) to that menu item, it will show the detailed page of article when you click.

Regards

patoh Friend

Thanks for replying. The issue is not that the articles don’t show, they do, its that they show in the content-main position way down the page. I will try to add them to a menu though.

patoh Friend

Yes that worked. Is there a way I can have articles to a menu but not show on the item dropdown? It looks like you can but it doesn’t seem to work.

Saguaros Moderator

Hi Patrick,

You can try to create a new menu called ‘Hidden Menu’ via Menu manager under admin panel, then assign the new menu item you created to this menu instead of current main menu showing on front-end.

Regards

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Saguaros 7 years ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum