Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I only changed the images in the image path to the slideshow, but the demo images keep showing and my new images are NOT showing at all.

e.g (images/stories/slideshow/sl-3.jpg)

am using From Images Source option

……. I checked the images in the image path to the slideshow, and my new images are there, but they don’t show except the ones from the demo…

I made show the width and height are the same and even chose the same name, and maintained all setting, but the demo images wont go away.

Can anyone tell me why?

aaronfarias Friend

hmmm, Post a link to your site. It should be a easy fix.

Saguaros Moderator

Dear dapaye27!

Can you pls access the configuration of the module and disable the cache option. and try to check again 🙂

dapaye27 Friend

Disable the cache and it didn’t work

Saguaros Moderator

Sorry, pls submit a ticket, our developer will check this issue ,

Thanks

dapaye27 Friend

I submitted a ticket three days ago, but yet to get a reply. Thought JA says 24HR, it’s talking forever.

Anonymous Moderator

Hi guy,

So sorry for this inconvenience. We have just come back from weekends. I will remind our developers on your issue.

Please excuse our late reply.

dapaye27 Friend

Will someone pls help me with this “Strange problem”. When will my ticket ever get answered. It is really making me sick……

Sherlock Friend

Dear dapaye27,

Please just try to remove all images under the images/resized foder,I hope it will help !

shoumikdas Friend

Hi! I am using JA slideshow 2 in JA Anion and my slideshow simply doesnt appear anywhere in the site. I have tried all sorts of settings. Nothing works. The image path and dimensions are correct. The module position is “top” and the class suffix is “_slideshow”. Nothing works.

Am I using the right suffix?I saw three different values for the suffix in the forums – _slideshow, _blank, _jaslideshow.

Unfortunately, nothing worked. I have raised a ticket. But yet to get a reply from them.

Can someone please help?

Thanks

chackl Friend

<em>@dathq 187224 wrote:</em><blockquote>Dear dapaye27,

Please just try to remove all images under the images/resized foder,I hope it will help !</blockquote>

I had the exact same problem and this solution and disab. the cache option did the trick.

Thanks.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  chackl 13 years, 8 months ago.

We moved to new unified forum. Please post all new support queries in our New Forum